5 Reasons to go gluten free:
1. If you are having digestive problems, gas, bloating or constipation, chances are it’s because of gluten. Try going gluten free for a month and see the difference.
2. If you are feeling sluggish after having a bagel for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch, and pasta for dinner, then wonder no more! Gluten can cause major fatigue.
3. Gluten is mainly found in processed flour and even some whole grains. Eating highly processed flour can increase your chances of leaky gut syndrome which leaks toxins into your bloodstream.
4. Gluten can cause inflammation in the body in turn affecting the nervous system which can create a chemical imbalance, this is commonly known as depression. If you are suffering from depression gluten might be the culprit.
5. If you have any of these issues or just want to try it for fun, you can look forward to a much healthier life. Have more energy, feel happier, and think more clearly on a gluten-free diet!
P.S. The above picture is my version of oatmeal cookies (gluten free of course!)